Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rachel's questions

1. I would like to live long enough to see my children grow up, and If I could I want to die whitewater kayaking w/no helmet on. quick

2. I don't believe we are anywhere near computers having a consciousness nor do I think they ever will. Our mind is incredibly complex and I don't believe it can be perfectly recreated. Microchips and grey brain matter will always be different.

3. I would say he is somewhere in between. But that is he worry about things that are not worth worrying about. Machines make our lives easier, and for technology to improve will benefit us.

4. Absolutely, see previous answer.

5. I think that it aids my work to be able to use technology but without it I think my art would change a little but not much. Keeping electricity out of my work is always a fun part of it.

6. Your work is becoming very technical. I think you are fascinated by human interaction with technology and create your work around it. It's very refreshing because you are still embracing the natural with the boxes materials.

7. I think artwork dealing with technology is the big thing right now, and guessing the next big thing which will also probably be technology related will give you a jump on where the art world is headed and be directly effected by it.

8. Technology has never been a huge interest of mine. Sometimes I enjoy living blissfully unaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment